Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so start off with a delicious spicy breakfast that will only take you 10-minutes to make.
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Hot Diced Tomatoes with Chili
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk or 1/2 and 1/2
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions chopped
- Cooked ham cubes or crispy fried bacon
- Drain tomatoes well in strainer, pressing gently to release liquid.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in medium bowl until blended Add drained tomatoes and stir gently to combine.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Pour in egg mixture. As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula, forming large, soft curds. Continue cooking, occasionally pulling, lifting, and folding eggs until mixture is thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Remove from heat.
- Divide eggs evenly among 4 plates. Top with cheese, cilantro and green onion. Serve immediately.
This makes a yummy breakfast burrito by putting it into a flour tortilla and rolling up. Serve with refried beans and rice if you like a hearty breakfast. This is also good for lunch or dinner too.
Burritos are great covered with pork green chili. I will put my recipe on another page later. If you don’t make your own, you can buy it on Amazon.
It is not in stores where I live. It is more expensive in a can than making it yourself.
Let me know if you loved this! I do! If you want a specific recipe, leave a note in the comments box below for a reply.